Bringing Hope to Women and their Families!
Christian woman’s resource center – offering God’s solutions for hope, healing, and living the abundant life.
Our Mission Statement:
- To equip and nurture women through discipleship and training, yielding personal growth in Christ and transformed lives.
- Our ministry reaches women in our neighborhoods and in India. Our overseas ministry supports a slum ministry in Delhi to school children, food for the hungry, blankets for the lepers and supports rescue homes for orphaned girls.
- Our local ministry offers life coaching & life skills, budgeting help, mentoring & accountability, lay counseling and support for the local church or women’s ministry.
- Sponsor of Women’s conferences, Bible studies and spiritual retreats. Speakers available for your event.
- “This is what the Lord says – your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: ‘I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go'” Psalm 48:17 NIV
- Reaching out to women & families in Christian love and support.
Statement of Faith
We believe in..
- The one true God who lives eternally in three persons – the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- The love, grace and sovereignty of God in creating, sustaining, ruling, redeeming and judging the world.
- The divine inspiration and supreme authority of the Old and New Testament Scriptures, which are the written word of God – fully trustworthy for faith and conduct.
- The dignity of all people, made male and female in God’s image to love, be holy and care for creation, yet corrupted by sin, which incurs divine wrath and judgement.
- The incarnation of God’s eternal Son, the Lord Jesus Christ – born of the virgin Mary, truly divine and truly human, yet without sin.
- The atoning sacrifice of Christ on the cross: dying in our place, paying the price of sin and defeating evil, so reconciling us with God.
- The bodily resurrection of Christ, the firstfruit of our resurrection; his ascensiion to the Father, and his reign and mediation as the only Saviour of the world.
- The justification of sinners solely by the grace of God through faith in Christ.
- The ministry of God the Holy Spirit, who leads us to repentance, unites us with Christ through new birth, empowers our discipleship and enables our witness.
- The Church, the body of Christ both local and universal, the priesthood of all believers – given life by the Spirit and endowed with the Spirit’s gifts to worship God and proclaim the gospel, promoting justice and love.
- The personal and visible return of Jesus Christ to fulfill the purposes of God, who will raise all people to judgement, bring eternal life tot he redeemed and eternal condemnation to the lost, and establish a new heaven and new earth.
Carol’s passion to help others began early in her life. Born into a typical Christian family with a large extended family, she learned many great values from her grandmothers. One grandmother was a school teacher and shared her love of learning, reading & teaching; while the other grandmother was a prayer warrior and supporter of many missionaries all over the world. The oldest of three children, Carol developed a nurturing and caring disposition as she cared for her siblings during some stressful times predicated by her father leaving the family. Her parents divorced when she was 16 years old. Growing up without a father around most of the time gave her the opportunity to learn many skills, use her ingenuity to repair things around the house, to think outside the box and be daring in trying new things. Her independent spirit served her well as she learned how to survive the ups and downs of life. Many times during her teenage years she protected those who were smaller, weaker, less fortunate and pushed down. This would become a theme in her life: helping those who cannot help themselves.
From the age of 5 until her early 50’s, Carol journeyed through many difficult times, some at the hands of others but many brought on by her own mistakes or choices. It was through these tough times that she recognized her need to be healed from her past. Even though God had placed her in a happy marriage, 3 healthy and well-adjusted children, a successful career and a leader of women in her church, something in her signaled that her world was about to come apart. It was then that she became serious about Bible study, prayer and learning more about God’s healing power. Through several years of wise counsel, prayer ministry and God’s healing touch on her life, Carol emerged a new creature energized to fulfill her God ordained destiny. She now has a burning passion to help others find their way along life’s bumps, detours and dead-ends and to assist them in finding their own unique God-designed purpose for their lives.
Carol’s life verse is Acts 20:23-24 – “However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me — the task of testifying to the gospel of God’s grace.” She loves to share her story of redemption and you can quite often hear her say, “My story is really not my story but God’s story!” She uses her story to bring hope and light to those she meets!
Carol’s life experiences in tough family situations & relationships and her love of counseling, teaching & discipleship played a huge role in developing Hope 4 Women as a ministry to equip and nurture women through discipleship and training, yielding personal growth in Christ and transformed lives. To Carol…it’s all about lives being transformed as they encounter Jesus Christ. That’s the essence of her ministry: to create opportunities for those who are hurting, poor or downtrodden to meet the only person who came to bring them Life…Jesus Christ! Both here in her neighborhood or across the vast ocean, Carol’s ministry goal is to continue reaching out in love, to be the hands and feet of Jesus to those who need help. It’s been an exciting journey, one of hope and purpose but it has only begun!! Won’t you join us in bringing hope to those who desperately need it??